Three items in the WAD:
1) Pushable crate - 4 clicks high
2) Shatter object (crate) - 4 clicks high
3) Static object (crate) - 4 clicks high
Lighting is dynamic, RGB values of the objects don't have to be adjusted, the ambient lighting of the room is assumed automatically.
Shine of the textures is small on metal parts of the object, the wooden parts of the object are with no shine. If you retexture the object, have this in mind and adjust/apply the shine as necessary.
Kindly give credits and feel free to retexture the object as your level needs.
1) Enter 68 in the OCB window for the pushable to make Lara stand on it.
2) If you hide a pick-up in the shatter object, make it invisible in the OCB window until triggered.
3) The static object has no collision. When you want Lara to stand on that static object, in Editor, select Edit Object from the Object menu. Find this static object in your WAD and enter 4 in the central field in the upper right corner of the Edit Object window. If you don't want Lara to stand on the static object, and if you want normal collision for it, you have to change the object in StrPix and select Bound Automatically for the collision of the object.
Furniture / Static / Other
Fantasy / HighTech / Lab / Military / Normal / Space / Steampunk
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation / Tomb Raider Classic